Monday, April 9, 2012

Maze for Drawchange

You may have seen my posts about it them before, but in case you haven't Drawchange is a non-profit organization that brings art into the lives of children of low resources. Because of the communities they live in, these are children who may not normally be enticed to be creative. Drawchange introduces them to a number of ways to be creative, which helps them envision ways to find joy in their lives, despite the circumstances they may be in.

The latest project I completed for them is a maze. I had a game designer, Erik Lueck, design the maze for me since I was short of time and I hear he is quite experienced with mazes!

This maze will be in Drawchange's magazine "Let's Create!" Every purchase supports Drawchange's cause. I will update with another post once the magazine is released.

I love supporting Drawchange because theirs is definitely a cause I believe in and have personally applied to my life for as long as I can remember. In the past, drawing and creativity as catharsis have lead me to happiness (or at least temporary distraction from upsetting situations). With enough practice, this can eventually lead to the development of a talent, and that is something no one can take away from you, and that too, is another reason to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment